BFGoodrich offer a wide range of tyres for 4 x 4 and SUV vehicles.
This range features versatile products with high levels of performance while preserving driving pleasure.
BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3
Built through experience…Earned on the trail.
5% better mud traction(1)
Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
8% better rock traction(2)
Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
27% tougher sidewalls(3)
Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
CoreGard Max Technology
• Helps prevent sidewall splitting and puncturing, thanks to race-proven technology derived from the BFGoodrich® Baja T/A® KR3 tire.
• Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone with increased sidewall thickness.
Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture
• Helps guard the upper shoulder area against snags or splits
• Boosts traction capabilities in mud and snow thanks to a notched shoulder design.
Terrain-Attack Tread Design
Massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
Linear Flex Zone
Allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
Enhances grip on rock and other slick surfaces.
(1) Based on internal mud traction testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) Based on internal mud traction and dry rock traction testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich®Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) Based on internal sidewall puncture testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary
BFGoodrich Urban Terrain T/A
OUR OFF-ROAD EXPERTISE FOR SUV
- 20% stronger cord casing* stands up to all the challenges of city driving
- Its versatility, 90% on-road and 10% off-road, ensures great grip on all surfaces
- Its wide longitudinal grooves eliminate water more effectively and reduce the risk of aquaplaning
- Its tread pattern with sipes and cross grooves ensures great traction in snow. BFGoodrich Urban Terrain T/A is an all season tyre backed by a 3PMSF marking
- Its asymmetrical tread pattern optimizes long and regular wear
- Deep tread depth extends the tyre’s life
(*) Increased breaking load of the carcass tissue compared to the g-Grip range tissue measured on the 205/70 R 15 and 215/65 R 16 sizes.
BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2
TOUGHNESS, TRACTION AND TREADLIFE: OUR BEST ALL TERRAIN TYRE. EVER. JULY 2015.
- Tougher sidewalls
- More ON/OFF ROAD miles
- More ALL TERRAIN traction
+20% tougher sidewalls (1)
X2/+15% more OF/OFF ROAD miles
- Treadlife : x2 on gravels (2)
- and 15% more on asphalt(3)
+10% / +19% more ALL TERRAIN traction
- Improved All Terrain traction: +10% in mud(4) and +19%in snow(5)
(1) Based on internal sidewall splitting test vs BFGoodrich All Terrain T/AKO tyre size LT 265/70R17. Sidewall splitting test results were derived from a simulated sidewall aggression-testing machine.
(2) Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance testsvs BFGoodrich All Terrain T/AKO tyre size LT 265/70R17.
(3) Based on internal wear tests vs BFGoodrich All Terrain T/AKO tyre
size LT 265/70R17.
(4) Based on internal subjective tests vs BFGoodrich All Terrain T/AKO tyre size LT 265/70R17.
(5) Based on commissioned third-party tests vs BFGoodrich All Terrain
T/AKO tyre size LT 265/70R17. Standard GM Spin test was used.
BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2
Nothing can stop you now
Cut and chip resistant SIDEWALL COMPOUND to resist sharp rocks.
- Designed to resist cuts and chips that can be caused by sharp rocks and obstacles when driving off the beaten track.
AGGRESSIVE SIDEWALL LUGS for more bite and better sidewall protection.
- The aggressive sidewall lugs deliver bite, particularly when the tyre is used at low pressures.
- The thicker rubber on the sidewalls helps to protect the tyre against dangers encountered off-road.
STRONG SIDEWALL CORDS for a less vulnerable sidewall.
- Weakness in a tyre’s sidewall can very quickly put a dampener on off-road activities. The oversized sidewall cords give the casing the protection it needs for punishing off-road use.