BFGoodrich offers you control, grip and optimum driving pleasure with a range of tyres to suit all driving situations.
From the city car to the family car through to the sports car, the extensive BFGoodrich range is adapted to all types of vehicle.
BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season 2
SENSATIONS ALL SEASON, STYLE INCLUDED.
ONE OF THE BEST RATING FOR WET BRAKING
With a B rating for braking on wet road, the BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season 2
tire holds one of the top labelling levels in its market category(1). Its V-shaped
directional tread pattern and its toboggans facilitate water evacuation which
reduces aquaplaning risk(2).
EVEN MORE GRIP ON DRY ROADS
Braking distance on dry roads is reduced by 3,5 m compared to the first
generation(3) thanks to hinges that widens contact area between
the tire and the road.
CERTIFIED FOR WINTER
The BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season 2 holds 3 PMSF*
and M+S** markings that guarantee good starting
and braking on snowy roads.
AESTHETICS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Clean design with double tyre-tread patterns and the «Y» BFGoodrich® signature.
(1) Labelling upgrade from C to B compared to previous range BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season. Source: Product Tracking Report August 2015. (2) Resistance to aquaplaningincreased by 8% in longi and 4% in curve compared to previous range BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season on dimension 205/55 16 91H. Michelin Group internal testrealized in December 2014 at Ladoux Technology Center. (3) Braking distance reduced by 9% compared to previous BFGoodrich® g-Grip All Season tire on dimension205/55 16 91H. Michelin Group internal test realized on January 26th 2015 on Fontange track. * 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake ** Mud & snow
Unrivalled driving pleasure on dry surfaces
- On straights and in corners, large shoulder tread blocks and a continuous central rib give a rapid steering response and superb control.
- Its “chamfered edge” sipes improve the stability of each tread block for better braking on dry roads.
Excellent safety on wet roads
- A unique, directional tread pattern delivers optimum water dispersal in a straight line.
- A “Vortex” tread pattern disperses water more quickly for optimum braking and and good roadholding on corners.
BFGoodrich g-Grip ALL SEASON
Take control of the seasons
GRIP AND DRIVING PLEASURE in the summer…
- All the characteristics of a summer tyre, directional V-shaped tread design for water dispersal, central rib and large shoulder tread blocks for perfect steering control.
- Unrivalled driving pleasure on curves, straights roads and wet and dry surfaces alike.
…UNRESTRICTED by the winter!
- Excellent control is guaranteed when climbing hills and taking curves as well as on snow thanks to the large number of sipes and high percentage of grooves.
- It has the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake marking (3PMSF) which makes it an ideal winter tyre.
BFGoodrich g-Force Winter
Designed for control in winter
START: reliable starts on snow and ice thanks to its excellent grip
- High sipe density.
- Rubber ratio and footprint maximised for better grip.
- Wide sipes and tread pattern to disperse snow.
MOVE: optimum control on winter roads
- Thanks to its directional tread pattern: sipes to break the water and snow surface, optimised dispersal by the grooves.
- Thanks to its continuous central rib: hundreds of “teeth” in the middle of the tread pattern.
- Thanks to the rigid rubber blocks on the shoulders, its flexible rubber compound and the orientation of the rubber blocks.
STOP: reliable braking guaranteed on all types of winter surfaces
- Thanks to a larger footprint.
- Thanks to the sipe and edge density.
BFGoodrich Winter G
Driving control and pleasure in winter
STEERING CONTROL on all types of surface
- Directional tread pattern with a central rib for impeccable roadholding
- Large tread blocks and bridged shoulder sipes for better handling on corners
EXCELLENT HANDLING AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE BRAKING on slippery surfaces
- Wide lateral channels and longitudinal grooves to disperse water effectively
- High sipe and edge density for a clinging effect on slippery surfaces
- Specific “low-temperature” rubber