Our 4 x 4 tyres are designed to meet the needs of today’s high-performance all-wheel-drive cars.
Maxxis Lifetime Guarantee
Maxxis are so confident in the quality, reliabity and durability of its products that they have no hesitation in offering a replacement Guarantee if their tyres are found wanting in terms of manufacture or materials.
THE MAXXIS GUARANTEE
- Maxxis will replace a tyre which demonstrates a defect due to the manufacturing process or materials used.
- Maxxis will replace a tyre which shows irreparable damage resulting from normal road use. This guarantee operates independently of the purchase date and is non transferable from the party named on the guarantee certificate. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. Replacement is based on dealer assessment where a replacement value is calculated based on the amount of tread used.
Maxxis recommends the following key areas are checked to ensure that your tyres continue to perform with the safety, grip and reliability you demand. The following should be checked on a regular basis:
- Tread depth
- Tyre pressure
- Tracking and alignment
- Inspect your tyres for visual damage
Championship winning mud terrain with terrific performance and durability
- Radial 4×4 with a wide footprint designed for mud terrain (M/T) service, pinned for studs.
- Extra large staggered shoulder lugs for added traction in uneven terrain.
- Enhanced puncture resistance from a strong and tough casing.
- A smooth ride on the road, with off road grip when you need it.
BRAVO SERIES AT-771
Premium all-terrain combining outstanding balance between on-road and off-road performance
- Modern tread pattern and sidewall lug design offers excellent all-terrain traction.
- Stiff but conformable carcass improves off-road stability and handling.
- Compound and pattern design improve tread wear, wet traction and hydroplaning resistance.
- Rim protector
BRAVO SERIES HT-770
Premium highway terrain designed to deliver greater peace of mind during hauling and towing
- Specially designed premium all-season tyre for modern SUVs and Light Trucks
- Advanced closed shoulder design aqnd multi-pitch tread block technology reduces road noise and gives a comfortable ride
- Reinfornced casing design stabilises vehicles under strong cross-winds and also provides confidence under braking, especially when hauling or towing
- Excellent traction and handling on wet and snowy roads
The MT-764 Bighorn radial tyre is the latest addition to the Maxxis 4×4 line-up
- Aggressive lug shoulder design
- Extra-large and deep tread
- Strong and tough casing reinforces puncture resistance
- Moulded for ice studs to provide extra traction
- Enhanced traction and braking power on all hard surfaces, wet or dry
- Unique self-cleaning lugs for maximum traction at all times
The AT-980E will give you maximum all-terrain traction and braking performance.
- Excellent tread life with outstanding resistance to irregular wear.
- Square shoulder design increases loaded performance.
- Special construction for excellent puncture resistance and exceptional resilience to bruising.
Sport performance summer tyre for luxury SUVs such as the BMW X5, Audi Q series and Porsche Cayenne.
- Asymmetric pattern design provides optimal handling, sporty response and a comfortable ride
- Improved grip and stability at high speeds with low noise levels for a comfortable ride
- Reinforced shoulder design provides excellent grip when cornering
- Profile design creates an even contact area, prolonging tyre life
Never forget your MOT!
Join our free MOT reminder service. Simply click ‘join’ below, add your details, and we’ll email you a reminder with enough time to book.
We will not use your details for any other purpose and you can unsubscribe at any time.Join